Our commitment to the nonprofit community includes a passion for providing programs and workshops that provide inspiration, offer proven techniques and practical
suggestions, and opportunities for interaction and discussion. Whether it’s a workshop at a convention for hundreds, or a small, individually tailored training program for a volunteer group, our
enthusiasm and skilled meeting facilitation techniques will produce success. Workshop participants leave our sessions with materials, ideas and skills they can use immediately.
Some of the topics we have presented recently include
- You want me to do what? Roles and Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- I don't know anyone ... Identifying, Building and Using Your Network
- I'd Rather Lick Snow: Cultivating and Soliciting Major Gifts
- Nonprofit Finance from a Donor's Perspective: reading and understanding the budget, audit and the 990
- Your role in the Annual Fund: annual appeals; special events; working with foundations, corporations and businesses; public relations and outreach
- Tips for the Top Performing Nonprofit Board: Recruitment, Evaluation, Planning, and more about Fund Raising
- When It's Time to Go: Succession Planning for Executives and Board Members
- Making the Case: Promoting Your Organization
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: The Value of a Pre-Campaign Planning Study
We would be happy to discuss your training needs with you and develop a customized program for your group.