As a grant seeker, you need that competitive edge that Sylvia & Carter & Associates will provide you. We offer decades of experience in grant writing and development, and a proven
methodology to secure the funding you need for your organization. Our strategic grant planning writing and tracking services includes:
- Identification of funding prospects strategically aligned with your mission
- Review of the proposal guidelines and deadlines
- If necessary, creation of a brief letter of inquiry
- Development and definition of project goals and objectives
- Implementation of in-depth research and literature searches to collect compelling statistics, trend information, and data to support the community need and a convincing evidence-based argument
- Development of proposals that are clear and powerful in the “ask” and resonate with the priorities of the funders
- Development of detailed organization and program budgets
- Assistance with the program measurement and evaluation design
- Identification of collaborating partners to strengthen the submission
- Development of a plan to write, manage and track your grant proposals throughout the year.
Our goal is to create proposals that bring your programs to life, present a differentiated profile of your organization and demonstrate the importance and impact of your activities on society. We
bring years of experience of what works and what does not - in order to maximize your opportunity for success. Therefore, contact us and let us assist your organization in finding and securing
the funds you need to make your ideas a reality.