What can “NONPROFIT EXCELLENCE:
Strategies for a Challenging World”
give you and your organization?
• Practical advice about recognizing and managing the challenges nonprofits face
• Best practice tips on leadership, mergers, grantmaking, and strategic planning
• Advice for grantseekers about foundations and working with grantmakers
• Guidance about how to build and maintain effective boards of directors and committees
• Tips for thoughtful and effective grantmaking
• A toolkit of policies, documents, and planning aids that are essential for today’s nonprofit organizations.
This book of practical essays by Louis J. Beccaria, Ph.D. and Constance Carter, CFRE is filled with scores of helpful best-practice tips about leadership and grantmaking that have been learned through many years working with hundreds of nonprofit organizations and their leaders. Whether readers are new to the nonprofit sector or have decades of experience as a board member, volunteer or staff member, this book will challenge your thinking and offer new ways of approaching old problems.
The price for 1 book is $19.95
(Discounts available for the purchase of multiple copies!)
To order, contact Connie Carter: at 484-319-6454 or use this contact form.
“Nonprofits speak a language all their own. Nonprofit Excellence: Strategies for a Challenging World captures our realities and challenges plus provides guidance on how to be a better organization. The fact that our Board members and Leadership Team each have a copy of this wonderful resource enables us to have a shared understanding and vocabulary to continually improve as we work to fulfill our mission.”
With gratitude, Kris Keller, Executive Director, Orion Communities